Pilot-24 PLUS CPAP battery is a backup power supply for ResMed AirSense 10 and S9 PAP devices. While using the Pilot-24 PLUS as a permanent power backup device, you can rest assured that you won't be woken in the middle of the night to find that your CPAP machine is not running. If the power is interrupted at night, your PAP machine will drive power from your Pilot-24 PLUS without any interruption to your therapy.
Pilot-24 PLUS can also be used as a PORTABLE CPAP BATTERY during travel. Your CPAP Machine can run off the battery when the regular power source is not available in situations such as camping, road trips, and during air travel.
Medistrom™ Pilot 24 PLUS Features
• Compatible with portable handheld electronic devices such mobile phones, tablets and cameras
• Compatible with ResMed AirSense 10 & S9 devices
• Compatible with ResMed AirMini & Respironics DreamStation Go – Cable Kit sold separately
• FAA Compliant
|Dimensions (l x w x h):||19cm x 12cm x 2cm|
|Charging Time:||3-4 hours|
|Warranty:||1 year from the date of purchase|
More about the product
• The Pilot-24 PLUS is an Uninterruptible Power Supply (Backup Battery) to ensure that your prescribed PAP therapy continues seamlessly even during a power outage.
• Can also be used as a portable, standalone power source. Take it travelling and use it to power your PAP device when the mains power isn't available. Provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average pressure setting with the humidifier and heated tubing disabled. Multiple batteries can be chained together to further increase the run-time.
• Features include a built-in LED flashlight and USB Port for charging portable devices such as smart phones, tablets, MP3 players, etc.
• Compatible with most handheld electronic devices that are equipped with USB charging. Compatible with most CPAP, APAP, and BiPAP devices on the following platforms: ResMed AirSense 10, ResMed S9. Also supports ResMed AirMini & Respironics DreamStation Go with Cable Kit for Pilot 24 (sold separately).
Users of Philips and Drive DeVillbis devices should refer to the Medistrom Pilot-12 PLUS. Not compatible with home ventilator PAP devices.
• Pilot-24 PLUS Battery
• Output Cable for ResMed S9
• Output Cable for AirSense 10
• S9 AC Adapter Cable
• Fabric Carrying Case
• Product Manual (English, French, Spanish)
• Cable Kit for Pilot 24 (Output Cables for AirMini & DreamStation Go & Charging Adapter)
Pilot-24 Plus Videos
To become our dealer, please contact us at (888) 400-8987.